Nero Vision audio/sync problem!

vbimport

I know this is a post that has been done before, and believe me when I say I’ve read every post I could find about the problem Nero has, which is, that audio goes out of sync with the video a few minutes into the movie/tv show you’ve burned/transcoded.
I’ve tried every suggestion that I’ve seen on some of these other posts, disable smart encoding, etc. None of these has worked! Mostly what I’m doing is I have avi files of tv shows, like Lost, and trying to burn them to DVD-Video using NeroVision. It seems no matter what option I choose, I still get the audio sync problem…so if there is anyone that has an actual solution to this problem, I would certainly appreciate it. I am very much open to other software options if there is no solution to Nero’s problem, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
BTW, I’m using the latest version of Nero 7…

Whenever I have this problem, it seems to be related to a VBR audio stream. The only solution for me was to use a video format convertion utility. I’d convert AVI to AVI (divx) and make sure that the audio was CBR.

Works every time, for me.