Nero vision (9)

Hi to everyone , yes I am a newbie and I need help. I have just purchased nero 9 and want to use nero vision for movies. I download from azureus and what I use to do was just click on nero vision - make dvd - add video files and I use to then just click on azureus downloads and then click on the movie I want and bang - I was away. Now with this nero 9 when I click on add video files a little matchbox size box comes up asking me location / file names and files of type . I just cannot seem to get passed this stage to access my azureus files. What am I doing wrong? I have tried numerous times to no avail to get passed this box .:a Please help , thanks Michele.

I don’t have Nero 9 so i can’t help you there, but if you get too frustrated trying to figure it out maybe you might want to consider Avi2DVD. It’s a free program that could possibly do what you want.

[QUOTE=micheles2;2215616]Hi to everyone , yes I am a newbie and I need help. I have just purchased nero 9 and want to use nero vision for movies. I download from azureus and what I use to do was just click on nero vision - make dvd - add video files and I use to then just click on azureus downloads and then click on the movie I want and bang - I was away. Now with this nero 9 when I click on add video files a little matchbox size box comes up asking me location / file names and files of type . I just cannot seem to get passed this stage to access my azureus files. What am I doing wrong? I have tried numerous times to no avail to get passed this box .:a Please help , thanks Michele.[/QUOTE]

First torrent movies are suspicious for causing read and write problem. Have you tried first to see if that movie file run from beginning to end?? What is the file format would also help? But first you should see even if the file plays properly. Also when you purchased Nero 9 did you make sure you also download the updates from the Nero site??