Nero Vision 5 Templates

With Nero Vision 4 Templates, when creating a DVD-Video, I could edit the template name on the menu title to replace the title/template name with a name of my choosing.

With Nero Vision 5 I can’t seem to able to do this. You can edit the font etc… but I can’t find a way to edit the name. Can someone help :confused:

Cheers, Chris

Additional info: In Nero Vision 4 you could edit the Header and Footer to insert your own text.
I can’t find how to do this in Nero Vision 5.

[QUOTE=Fritz66;1930473]With Nero Vision 4 Templates, when creating a DVD-Video, I could edit the template name on the menu title to replace the title/template name with a name of my choosing.

With Nero Vision 5 I can’t seem to able to do this. You can edit the font etc… but I can’t find a way to edit the name. Can someone help :confused:

Cheers, Chris[/QUOTE]

You’ve probably sorted it by now but just in case; you just have to double clickon the title. I think in Vision 4 you could also see the name in a box on the right and edit it from their - don’t think you can do that in 5, although only been using it since yesterday.

[QUOTE=solentsurfer;1966867]You’ve probably sorted it by now but just in case; you just have to double clickon the title. I think in Vision 4 you could also see the name in a box on the right and edit it from their - don’t think you can do that in 5, although only been using it since yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Just spotted the customize tab… here you can see a box to add text to the header/footer/chapters but only after you click these on the layout screen