Nero VCD

vbimport

I have Nero Ultimate 6 and have a cue file movie on my PC that I want to be able to play in a dvd player. I see that I can burn a VCD with Nero, but what do I need to do about it being a cue file? And also, if Nero only accepts a CD for VCD burning, what if the cue file is too large for a CD (my movie is 800MB)?

If there is an additional software I need, pls recommend one that is dead simple, which is what I am.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=shokan22;2099355]I have Nero Ultimate 6 and have a cue file movie on my PC that I want to be able to play in a dvd player. I see that I can burn a VCD with Nero, but what do I need to do about it being a cue file? And also, if Nero only accepts a CD for VCD burning, what if the cue file is too large for a CD (my movie is 800MB)?

If there is an additional software I need, pls recommend one that is dead simple, which is what I am.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

A .cue file is just a small text file holding some info about the image/content…

You should have a bin and a cue file. You can use nero burning rom to burn the image and you will get whatever the original format was )could be a vcd or svcd designed to be written to a cd based on the size).