Nero using lots of Memory?

Anyone having memory problems. I tried 7.0.5.4 and went back to 7.0.1.4. I have tried the clean tool and reinstalling several times. I have defraged all my hard drives. Memory use can climb to almost 300 Meg on my 512 Meg PC while using Nero Express or Nero Vision. It does not clean up after its self. I burned a 4X +R and it used 100 Meg of ram. I then burned an 8X +R with out exiting the program and it climbs to near 300 Meg. What kind of crap has Nero become :a I have used versions 5, 6, and 7. I like nero, but it has become beta software. Anyone know what the best freeware program is that has the same capabilities as Nero Vision Express? One that does animated menus and buttons?

Ok. Here I answer one of my own questions. You might all try Ulead MovieFactory 4 instead of Nero Vision. Hopefully the next version of Nero Vision will be better :slight_smile:

Sorry for all the posts. I was getting errors and did not know they were working. Not sure how to delete the ones I don’t need :o

Ok. Here I answer one of my own questions. You might all try Ulead MovieFactory 4 instead of Nero Vision. Hopefully the next version of Nero Vision will be better :bigsmile:

Ok. Here I answer one of my own questions. You might all try Ulead MovieFactory 4 instead of Nero Vision. Hopefully the next version of Nero Vision will be better :bigsmile: