Nero underscores spaces

What setting should I change inNero if it constantly creates underscores in my burns of where spaces are?

example:

I believe that because of the ISO 9660 standards the data has to have the underscore. No spaces or other punctuation are allowed.

I solved it, Joilet has to be checked in ISO tab and then also a checkbox called “Also use the ISO9660 text for Joilet” must be checked in label tab.

I actually had to uninstall and reinstall Nero with screenshots saved of each tab’s settings for comparison to see what options were different to get rid of underscores.

Whew, glad to be back to normal.:slight_smile:

Originally posted by xtacydima
[B]I solved it, Joilet has to be checked in ISO tab and then also a checkbox called “Also use the ISO9660 text for Joilet” must be checked in label tab.

I actually had to uninstall and reinstall Nero with screenshots saved of each tab’s settings for comparison to see what options were different to get rid of underscores.

Whew, glad to be back to normal.:slight_smile: [/B]

Glad you fixed it. I’m not too concerned with the names but just for your info, I use G@mefre@ks guide to setting up a DVD compilation in Nero and it states that you have to have the names all in caps and no spaces or punctuation just underscore for playability reasons when making a dvd.