Nero TIP :Show Actual READ SPEED!

vbimport

So,it goes something like this:
1:Run regedit
2:There you enter as follows: hkeycurrentuser->software->ahead->neroburningrom->general. There you need to change a value,called DisplaySpeedOnlyDuringSpeedTest from 1 to 0 .You may do so by right-clicking it,choosing “modify” and changing the value to zero.
3: As a result you will see the actual reading speed from the media that you burning.

To admin:you can make this thread “sticky”,next to the “show actual writing speed” tip.
Enjoy!:smiley:

Great - but this has been posted to this forum so many times already …

Ice

Originally posted by icey
[B]Great - but this has been posted to this forum so many times already …

Ice [/B]

Where? If you are reffering to the sticky, its about showing actual write speed.

Originally posted by viperXP

As a result you will see the actual reading speed from the media that you burning.

When burning I do see the burning speed

To BoSkin : You see the writing speed on the madia,not the reading speed of media that you burn to disk
To icey : Where is the same post?Seld me link please.I enter the forum often,and never saw one.

To BoSkin : You see the writing speed on the media, not the reading speed of media that you burn to disk

Here’s an example of how I’ll able to see the actual reading speed :

Please correct me if I still am getting you wrong.

Boskin: The trick I found out,does almost the same,but it shows you the read speed from the media that you burn,real-time.
Explanation:Let’s say you want to copy a disk with nero.If you enable it,the trick will alow you to view the reading speed of your reader real-time.
ok? try it :slight_smile:

Explanation:Let’s say you want to copy a disk with nero.If you enable it,the trick will alow you to view the reading speed of your reader real-time.
ok? try it :slight_smile:
@viperXP,

You were absolutely correct regarding this trick, I’ve done it and here you are >

In Nero [COLOR=indigo]the actual READING speed can also be shown when creating image for writing.

Many thanks for that ! [/COLOR] :bow: :smiley: