Nero temp files

I have a problem with Nero 5.5.10.20. I was copying a DVD with it and it was selected to store temp files on my C drive. Anyway, I had around 7.5 gigs free. After the copying I had just 3 gigs free. I even have the option selected now in Nero saying to delete temp files. I think it was selected at that time but I’m not sure but obviously since this happened just after a copy of a DVD it’s obvious the temp files are on there somewhere but I can’t find them. What do I look for or is it anyway I can delete these files to get the space back?

just delete the temp image from where it’s stored.

…and to find them, do a search by image size & as of 1-2 days ago(or whenever you mae them), if they are that large and that recent they should pop in right away. THEN delete them.

nero lets u choose where the temp image is stored when u copy discs; it’s under the Image tab, so u just have to go there to find it.

this is the first time i’ve ever posted, sorry if i’ve comitted a faux pas. where should i be? I know where the nero temp files are, is it ok to erase them or is there a setting somewhere that will automatically do it for me?

[QUOTE=xtacydima;438298]…and to find them, do a search by image size & as of 1-2 days ago(or whenever you mae them), if they are that large and that recent they should pop in right away. THEN delete them.[/QUOTE]

cheers.