Nero stopped working suddenly

vbimport

Hi guys.

I’m new to this website and i have a problem with nero.
I have been able to use nero for ages now, but suddenly today it just didn’t work. It said " Nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost."

Then it goes into “please tell microsoft about this problem” and has 3 buttons you can click at the bottom. Debug, Send Error Report, and Don’t send. can some1 plz help?

what were you doing when it closed?

have you been able to open up nero since then?

are you using legitimate keys?

if you can’t get it to open up again, i’d uninstall, use the nero clean tool, then reinstall.

bump

@Yankee09: Please start another thread if you have a distinct problem. Hijacking other threads makes it difficult to seek out replies and is confusing for people trying to help you.

I can get the nero smartstart thing to come up, then, when i click something like burn dvd, it says what i posted earlier.

Thanks

Go to the Nero website and download Nero general clean tool, select clean all, run the app then reastart your PC and reinstall Nero. Sounds like a registry glitch and this should solve the problem.

Sorry man, is it possible that u could send me the link to where i can download, i cant find it.

Thanks

http://www.nero.com/nero6/enu/General_CleanTool.html. :slight_smile: