Nero Smart Start popup

vbimport

Is there any way to stop the Nero Smart Start menu page from popping up when it`s not required?(attached) Nero 7 Essentials does have a provision in “configure”.:slight_smile:

I believe, If I remember correctly you can do this

Programs=>Nero=>Nerotoolkit=>NeroControlCenter=>Neroproductsetup=>Disable

You could also completely remove Nero with Nero clean tool and then reinstall, but go into advanced options and uncheck Nero Start Smart in the installation process.

:cool::cool:

@deez: Why do you keep using ImageShack? You can haost your screenshots here. See the little paperclip at the top of the editor window? It allows you to upload to here directly. Saves having to open a new window or tab to view it.

olyteddy-

@deez: Why do you keep using ImageShack? You can haost your screenshots here. See the little paperclip at the top of the editor window? It allows you to upload to here directly. Saves having to open a new window or tab to view it.

You`ll see in some of my subscribed threads when i used “manage attachments” the screenshots appeared very wide and big and in fact one of my posts is entitled “Myce pages too wide”. Even that paper clip one puts up a large one but not as big as the “manage attachments”. I prefer image shack as it will put in a thumbnail which is easy to open and takes less space.:disagree:

olyteddy-

examples