Nero SDK download

hello, i have a problem downloading nero SDK from nero.com. the ftp site they are providing to download is not responding. Can anybody provide with nero SDK zip file. thanks and regards.
my email id is k_balramreddy@rediffmail.com

You should be more persistent. The new update to Nero has recently been released and this has great impact on the servers. Nevertheless, I have just successfully downloaded it with just one try. Therefore, all you need is patience.

No there is a problem with the site - the sdk download does not work!

I have actually tried it before posting blindly. It worked form me back then as well as right now. I am downloading the file at the time of this writing. The URL I am using is ftp://ftp6.nero.com/NeroSDK-v1.05.zip

I have tried as well, I first reported the problem with this link a week ago in this thread:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=116409

I’m sure I’ll irritate some people by digging up an old post but since this is the very first link that comes up when I google “download nero sdk” I’m posting an updated link.

Sorry in advance

ftp://ftp6.nero.com/NeroSDK-v1.06.zip

Hi All

can any one Help me Regarding This Error

Actually i m using nero sdk for cd/dvd burning

An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {F3FBC8E5-93A3-11D4-8217-A85459000000} failed due to the following error: 80040154

Bashir Ahmed

bashir_ahmedmalik@hotmail.com

[QUOTE=osa1;2222605]Hi All

can any one Help me Regarding This Error

Actually i m using nero sdk for cd/dvd burning

An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {F3FBC8E5-93A3-11D4-8217-A85459000000} failed due to the following error: 80040154

Bashir Ahmed

bashir_ahmedmalik@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

You must valid licence before use there componet.

I try with nero7 occur like this ,but change to nero8 is fine