Nero releases version 7.2.0.3 premium update for download

vbimport

I just posted the article Nero releases version 7.2.0.3 premium update for download.

DVDMike and fumantsu both used our news submit to tell us that Nero 7.2.0.3 is now available for download from the Nero website.   The updates covers the Nero Burning...
Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/11771-Nero-releases-version-7_2_0_3-premium-update-for-download.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/11771-Nero-releases-version-7_2_0_3-premium-update-for-download.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

NeroVision 4.5.0.15 enclosed in the 7.2.0.3 release is very problematic. In some cases, there are people saying that the program takes 1-2 minutes to open. In my case it takes 5 minutes. Big memory problems with this release. BEWARE! Check the forums. Proceed at your own risk. If NeroVision isn’t important…go for it:(

This is why it is so annoying when Nero does not post the changelog. And this is why I refused to post this “update” :frowning: How freakin hard is it to give people an idea what the heck the update addresses. I simply see no excuse for them to treat customers this way…it is very poor customer relations. This has been going on too long with this company and it isn’t right.

Im still using Nero 6 with my Benq 1650 and nero 7 writes my dvd’s that cannot be read at the end f the disc, please fix nero I hope they resolve this issue :c

Used to like Nero due to its simplicity but not anymore with all the bloat. I’ve switched to Roxio. Yeah didn’t think it would come to that but Nero is Zero. Oh and btw whats up with the change log? It always bugged the hell out of me with late change logs. Maybe they do that to get double coverage of the release. Once for the release and again for the changelog.

I love nero 7 it’s still the best burning suite on the market.

I gave up on 7. Nero 6 and NTI serve me fine.

7.2.0.3b is on Nero’ ftp. Maybe they are aware of the problems and have fixed them. ftp://ftp2.de.nero.com/software/Nero7/Nero-7.2.0.3b_eng_no_yt.exe

>This is why it is so annoying when Nero does not post the changelog. And this is why I refused to post this “update” < it would be more annoying if the whole changelog wouldn’t fit on the page :p. I assume they know why they do so :wink: I still use 6.6.1.4 and EMC 7.5 :slight_smile:
[edited by H3rB3i on 27.04.2006 18:51]

Nope. At least not the Nero Vision slow launch issue.

Current NeroVision takes exactly 13 seconds to start on my machine (Pentium M 735)

“Used to like Nero due to its simplicity but not anymore with all the bloat. I’ve switched to Roxio. Yeah didn’t think it would come to that but Nero is Zero.” While I agree the new release of Nero has been horrible so far, switching from Nero to Roxio because of bloat is like switching from a Cadillac Escalade to Hummer H2 because the Cadillac is too large.

Why do people always have to compare computers to cars ?

Because cars and PC`s can be or equal fast?:B I use last version of Nero 6… I install once that crap and it did change all atributes on my PC… P.S.- 2 years ago, my AMD M.@2700MHZ, was the fastest car on the neiboor:S