Nero recode and double sided dvd

I used DVD Decrypter in File mode to rip both sides of Goodfellas to my hard drive and now I am trying to use Nero Recode to put them onto one dual layer dvd. I go to the Remake A DVD option and try to add the files, however, I am not sure in what order I should add them (the menus, the movie, the extras from side a and then the menu, the movie and the extras from side b). Does anyone know how to do this? Is there a way to actually do this the way I am describing it? I have searched all over the place and all the guides talk about methods that compress the files and removes menus. I want to do it without any compression and without any content being lost (as if I was making an exact copy of the two sided disc but on one dual layer dvd).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BD6675

To add a little more clarity to this: When I go into Remake A DVD in recode and click Import Titles and then browse to the folder where I saved side a in the Import Title pop-up box, I see the following:

Main Movie

Title 1

Extras

Title 2

Menus

Unspecified (this is a folder)
     under this folder there are two entries:
     Menu 2
     Menu 3
English (this is a folder)
     under this folder there are four entries
     Root Menu
     Chapter Menu
     Audio Menu
     Subtitle Menu

When I open the folder where I saved side b, I see the following:

Main Movie

Title 1

Menus

Unspecified (this is a folder)
     under this folder there are three entries:
     Menu 2
     Menu 3
     Menu 4
English (this is a folder)
     under this folder there are four entries
     Root Menu
     Chapter Menu
     Audio Menu
     Subtitle Menu

The question is, what order do I add all of these and do I need to do anything else before I burn to a blank dual layer dvd or my hard drive? Do I select Advanced Analysis or High Quality Mode on the burn settings screen? The total size of everything is 7,890mb.

I am using Nero Recode 2.2.8.5

I’m afraid this is not possible, as Recode does not retain menu navigation in reauthor mode. Any menus are essentially just imported as normal movies.
“Recode an Entire DVD to DVD” is the only option which keeps the menus intact, but you cannot merge two discs with this feature.
What you could do of course is skip the menus and just import the main movie from each disc, followed by all the extras.