Nero questions (need help)

Hi guys,
if this is the wrong place for this thread I apologize.
I am not a techy kind of guy, so please bear with me.
I have been using nero for a while, I don’t even know which version.
Unfortunately my pc crashed/crushed?, and bought a new one, no complain so far.
I used nero only for burning Divx, I was tought how to do it by a friend.
So basically I downloaded movies and burned them into DVD RW and subsequently deleted the file, so no back up, I hate to live stuff in my pc.
I also remember how to delete the contents of a burned DVDrw.
Here are the questions.
Which version do you reccomed for me to install?
only using nero as i explained above, is it worth to actually buy it, or is there any similar software which can be installed for free?
Also since I am not good with complicated terms, I need to understand how to make copies.
For example I have already few DVD rw Burned in divx format (if that is the right way to say it), if I wanted to copy them to a blanck dvdrw what are the steps?
Be kind with me, what ever you think is a simple term to you, probably is not to me, so if I don’t understand your terms I will ask again.
If my English expression are somehow uncomprehensible, I apologize.
If you don’t understand please ask me, I will try my best to clarify it
Cheers

[QUOTE=thatsme1010;1956406]Hi guys,
if this is the wrong place for this thread I apologize.
I am not a techy kind of guy, so please bear with me.
I have been using [U]nero[/U] for a while, I don’t even know which version.
Unfortunately my pc crashed/crushed?, and bought a new one, no complain so far.
I used nero only for burning [U]Divx[/U], I was tought how to do it by a friend.
[B]So basically I downloaded movies and burned them into DVD RW[/B] and subsequently deleted the file, so no back up, I hate to live stuff in my pc.
I also remember how to delete the contents of a burned DVDrw.
Here are the questions.
Which version do you reccomed for me to install?
only using nero as i explained above, is it worth to actually buy it, or is there any similar software which can be installed for free?
Also since I am not good with complicated terms, I need to understand how to make copies.
For example I have already few DVD rw Burned in [U]divx[/U] format (if that is the right way to say it), if I wanted to copy them to a blanck dvdrw what are the steps?
Be kind with me, what ever you think is a simple term to you, probably is not to me, so if I don’t understand your terms I will ask again.
If my English expression are somehow uncomprehensible, I apologize.
If you don’t understand please ask me, I will try my best to clarify it
Cheers[/QUOTE]

First step: please read and follow the forum rules.