Nero Question

vbimport

I have this problem using Nero when I burn a playstation game. The game is Vigilante8 2nd offense. When it begins the “analyzing cd” routine, it just spits it out saying that it failed. Most playstation games are Mode2 (audio and data), Vigilante 8 has mode2 and it has 14 separate audio tracks. I also tried CDrWin (yes my burner is supported) and I don’t have a cracked serial for CDrWin. Does Nero have a problem extracting Audio?
When I use CDrWin, my computer just freezes, using Nero, it just fails analyzing. One last thing, it seems that these programs have a hard time reading Mode2 and Audio Tracks. Is there a workaround for this problem? I have burned about 25 PsX no problems but then again they didn’t have separate Audio tracks. My burner’s a Philips CDRW404k… Thanks for your help

Well one way i did was make an image file with blind read or subsonic reader, then i got the patch from gamecopyworld.com patched it then i burned the image with nero.

WebMaster of ShadowKasters NY

Visit:shadowkasters.com

Patched it? Why do you need to patch it, it’s not an anti-mod game. Did you patch it so you could burn it with Nero?

Oh playstation, oh im sorry, I just did an image file with nero, using the default values. It worked for me.

WebMaster of ShadowKasters NY

Visit:shadowkasters.com