Nero problem! Easy CD Creator solution?

vbimport

Hi! I want to make an audio compilation CD using Nero but I get the following message when I select to burn a track from any CD: “Sorry, Nero cannot determine the SCSI/Atapi Device that corresponds with this drive letter”. Reasons for this may be:

• reading .cda from a recorder, which is not supported
  • the source drive does not support CDDA reading
  • the source drive reads CDDA too slowly
  • the Nero driver is not installed or not working properly"

I have the “Sony CD-RW CRX100E 2.0h”. I have installed the aspi32 update so the problem must be somewhere else right? The weird thing is that when I click to “Copy a CD” in its entirety in Nero, it actually works so the only thing it won’t let me do is make a compilation of various tracks from various CDs!! If you can help in any way, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

PS. I am considering getting Adaptec Easy CD Creator since I previously had version 3.5 and never had any problems so I might get the new version. But after reading through countless messages here, this seems to be the worst software out there so I really want to be able to use Nero…if it’s not possible, will i have problems with easy cd creator?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by uncookedmeatpie:
[b]Hi! I want to make an audio compilation CD using Nero but I get the following message when I select to burn a track from any CD: “Sorry, Nero cannot determine the SCSI/Atapi Device that corresponds with this drive letter”. Reasons for this may be:

• reading .cda from a recorder, which is not supported
  • the source drive does not support CDDA reading
  • the source drive reads CDDA too slowly
  • the Nero driver is not installed or not working properly"

I have the “Sony CD-RW CRX100E 2.0h”. I have installed the aspi32 update so the problem must be somewhere else right? The weird thing is that when I click to “Copy a CD” in its entirety in Nero, it actually works so the only thing it won’t let me do is make a compilation of various tracks from various CDs!! If you can help in any way, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

PS. I am considering getting Adaptec Easy CD Creator since I previously had version 3.5 and never had any problems so I might get the new version. But after reading through countless messages here, this seems to be the worst software out there so I really want to be able to use Nero…if it’s not possible, will i have problems with easy cd creator?[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you should go to nero’s download page and download all the drivers and install it and try again… there is also a helptool file available in neor’s download page, which will probably give u some help with your problem…