Nero Plug-Ins

vbimport

I just upgraded to Nero 6.6.0.16. Following Ahead’s instructions, I obliterated the previous version (including any plug-ins) before installing the new version. I’m embarrassed to say that my memory is not what it used to be, so I could not remember which plug-ins I had, where they were located, where I got them from, or how I installed them. I do know that I was able to burn FLAC files using Nero Burning ROM (and Express, of course) and listen to FLAC files using Media Player. Not so any longer.

I found the appropriate FLAC burning plugin (nxMyFLA.dll) at bitburners.com and stuck it in the same folder where the nero executable is located, but it still doesn’t seem to recognize that it exists. Where am I supposed to put this file? Or is there some applicartion I need to run in order for Nero to know about it?

I didn’t find much in the Help file or while scanning the menu items.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

EdP

Ignore my plug-in location question … After frogging around for two hours, I just found the answer on the AfterDawn forum.

In case anyone else had the same question, the plug-in has to be located in \Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins

EdP