NERO or ROXIO - what's better?

vbimport

Hi,

I have both NERO 7 and ROXIO [don’t know version] and am looking to upgrade. Nero is so awkard with so many applications with nebulous names to choose from; Nero burning ROM, Nero Express, Nero Vision, Nero SoundTrax, Nero Showtime, Nero Media Home, etc. I’m ready to go to Roxio. Please advise.

I use Nero 7 to burn MP3s, Music, and make movies on CDs and DVDs.

Thanks,
Joe

Which is better? Ocean Blue or Aquamarine?

[QUOTE=ldelaney7;2025117]Hi,

I have both NERO 7 and ROXIO [don’t know version] and am looking to upgrade. Nero is so awkard with so many applications with nebulous names to choose from; Nero burning ROM, Nero Express, Nero Vision, Nero SoundTrax, Nero Showtime, Nero Media Home, etc. I’m ready to go to Roxio. Please advise.

I use Nero 7 to burn MP3s, Music, and make movies on CDs and DVDs.

Thanks,
Joe[/QUOTE]

Just as Olyteddy said…you comparing same program that does or doesn’t do the same end results…Also seems like you already decided to go with Roxi already so why are you asking a question when you decided already??? Roxio has had more share of problems maybe more then Nero 7 wasn’t the best compared to Nero 6 and Nero 8 the latest. If you really want a fair view don’t decide already and then coming asking. Both program do have suite so its not like each is single programs…

I was a beta tester for Roxio 7 and have Roxio 10 and must say that it is far more troublesome than any version of Nero.

Thanks Kipper FOR THE STRAIGHT ANSWER!

Joe

Aquamarine.

I usually make mix CDs, and I like to trim the tracks so that there’s luittle or no space between songs. While I’m having a little problem with Nero as I write this, I launched Roxio (which I have but don’t usually use for CDs), and it pakes in comparison to Nero for logic and ease of use. My $0.02

[QUOTE=eddieo;2034198]I usually make mix CDs, and I like to trim the tracks so that there’s luittle or no space between songs. While I’m having a little problem with Nero as I write this, I launched Roxio (which I have but don’t usually use for CDs), and it pakes in comparison to Nero for logic and ease of use. My $0.02[/QUOTE]

Yep, there are certain things that Roxio seems easier to use just as there are with Nero. I don’t use either one for my CD Audio needs. I like Easy CD-DA Extractor for all my audio projects.

http://www.poikosoft.com/

And the answer is NERO 8 ( in my opinion):iagree:

Thanks all for the advice. I was ready to upgrade my Roxio, but decided to update to next Nero Version.

Joe