Nero OEM 6.3.1.2.5

I just installed this Nero OEM program and wondered…will this cause conflicts with my Plextools Pro or other ripping and burning software ?

I know that if I rip a Plextools image…I can only burn it on a Plextor, whereas when I rip DAE individual tracks, they can be used by other burning programs…

I don’t always use my Plextor burner…it’s external, so I wanted a decent software ( I borrowed the Nero disc) for my stock cd-rom and burner in my tower…

I hope this is plain enough…proly too simplistic…

Thanks…

Not a single response in 2 days…

I suppose the question wasn’t worthy of answering…or it’s above everyone’s head…

Do you blame me for being cynical ?

It may be that not many people use such an old version of Nero and Plextools.

Thanks for acknowledging my question Strachan. I don’t know how old this particular Nero is…I just borrowed it from a friend for simple DAE and burning for trades.

I guess I thought there’d be some here who would have the knowledge to help. I’ll just try it out and see how it works, hoping nothing gets screwed up.

Obviously, I don’t know much about it myself…

I have used all different types of software with nero and no probs,the reason u have no replys is that ur question is rather vague,the problems that u might have is that ur drive might not be supported by such an old version and secondly an oem might only work with the drive it was bought with.It should tell you on the label,I know when ive bought drives that included nero it would not recognise my other drives.as for plextools just update to the latest version and overwrite the version you have.