[Nero] New Nero 5.5.9.0

vbimport

You can download it here: http://www.warp2search.net/article.php?sid=5453&mode=thread&order=0
Nero's site is not up to date yet.

it seems to have a button to switch to the express version

the plug in section in the preferences changed a bit

it also has a horrible “error log” that pops up on your desktop each time you burn - haven’t worked out how to turn it off yet.

I did the upgrade from 5.5.8.2 and was surprised that I wasn’t forced into Nero Express mode. It kept my Classic settings.:bigsmile:

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]it seems to have a button to switch to the express version

the plug in section in the preferences changed a bit

[/B]

Hmmmm, i might be blind, but i cant find that button?..can you point me in the correct direction?

go to file (left upper corner)
go to preferences
go to plug-in lookup

Spazmogen :
I did the upgrade from 5.5.8.2 and was surprised that I wasn’t forced into Nero Express mode. It kept my Classic settings.

The same with me. No visible changes apart from that little “Plugin lookup” button, which I’ve just noticed thanks to damiandimitri :wink:

Originally posted by damiandimitri
go to file (left upper corner)
go to preferences
go to plug-in lookup

Hmmmm, the problem is that when i start Nero i bump right into Nero Express and there is no such thing as “file, preferences and plugin lookup”…I can get into the plugin lookup via the Nero Express “more” button and then “configure” but there´s no option to turn of Nero Express there…i might add that this is a fresh installation, no upgrade.

e-buzz…use to "search"button to find a solution for that problem

In Nero Express, Is there a button called Nero on the main menu? If not, u are using one of those illegal keys thats what I heard :slight_smile:

Changes from Nero 5.5.8.2 to 5.5.9.0
Bug Fixes:

Fixed bug, that caused Nero to treat empty directories as files, if they were cut and pasted in an ISO compilation
When creating a DVD-Video compilation using the Nero-Wizard, ISO filesystem was generated instead of ISO/UDF which causes DVD-Video disks not to play on stand alone DVD players
Fixed CD-Extra audio session problems that occured with some recorders
Modified Erase CD-RW/DVD+RW/DVD-RW Dialog
Fixed DVD-RW full erase

Features Added:
Added Nero Express !!! For Nero Express features please see the Nero Express product info page.
Added several new recorders.
Allow MRW-Media to be erased before pre-master burning
Files can be dragged and dropped from a CD or DVD drive into a compilation
Display compilation size and media capacity in the warning dialog for overburning.
Allow switching of the medium type while burning “.iso” images.

Release date: July 4th, 2002

One more minor change is the addition of a Nero Express line in my Start menu under Ahead Nero. Now I have the option of starting either Nero Express or Nero-Burning Rom from the Start menu.

PKI wrote :
Nero Express line in my Start menu under Ahead Nero
That’s right . Thx 4 that ! I’ve quite forgotten about it :bigsmile: A pretty cool new feature

softwareguy :
Is there a button called Nero on the main menu?
Sure. There is such a button ( and 3 more ), which according to your knowledge means that it is one of those legal keys. Wow, what a relief ! :bow: Now we can sleep tight :wink: