Nero multimedia suite 10 three products-one solution

vbimport

I have Compaq AMD ATHLON 2 X 2 240 DUAL CORE 64 BIT. I BOUGHT NERO 10 FOR BURNING. I’M VERY LIMITED IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE USE OF THIS NERO. CAN’T MAKE COPIES OF THE DVD’S I’VE PURCHASED. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH DETAIL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS NERO WITH DVD SHRINK. I HAD NERO 6 BUT IT DOESN’T WORK WITH WINDOWS 7. PLEASE HELP ME.

WHICH NERO START SMART DO YOU CLICK ON TO USE TO BURN YOUR PAID DVD’S AFTER YOU HAVE USED DVDFAB. THEN TO USE DVD SHRINK WITH NERO TO BURN. CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP ME WITH BY GIVING ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS NERO…

Bah, stop shouting! :frowning:

Hi Serenaz :slight_smile:

It is not necessary to post many times the same question in different threads. I merged both questions here.

Moreover, check the caps lock button. Writing in capital letters is considered as shouting, and it can be annoying for many people.

Back to your question, are you trying to do a 1:1 back of your movies (i.e. no compression) or do you want to burn backups in single layer discs?

Thank you for replying. I’m trying to burn my bought dvd’s but with this new nero, i don’t know how to use it. i want to burn single layer backups with dvd fab-dvd shrink. please give me instructions on how to do it with this new nero bought. I’m sorry about the caps.

Hi Serenaz,

please have a look into the DVDFAB subsection.

Can’t you please tell me what part of nero i"m to use to burn single layer disc after i’ve used dvdfab/shrink.

What do you think the Nero (online) FAQ and info is for?

Is it too complicated to use the already installed Nero guide??