Nero Multi-drive with Custom Layerbreak?

Is there any way to set custom layerbreak in Nero Burning ROM?
Or can anyone suggest a program that has Multiple-drive support that also lets you set custom layerbreaks?

I know about IMGburn but am looking for software that lets me burn to multiple drives at once.
Thanks. :bow:

You can run multiple instances of ImgBurn, one for each burner :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=geno888;2199196]You can run multiple instances of ImgBurn, one for each burner :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but then it slows down the writing process, greatly.
So far I have been using multiple HDDs and opening multiple instances of IMG burn but It’s tedious and time comsuming to copy the files over to each HDD every time. :frowning:

You must use anyway multiple HDDs or the burning will be slowed anyway :wink:

ImgBurn would be the way to go. There’s a thread i started a year ago or so burning 2 Verbatim DL’s at once. Member beef barley burned 4 or 5 at once i think it was.

I’ll see if i can find the thread and edit.

Edit:
Here it is http://club.cdfreaks.com/f33/dare-burn-2-verb-r-dls-once-226212/

[QUOTE=Bob;2199212]ImgBurn would be the way to go. There’s a thread i started a year ago or so burning 2 Verbatim DL’s at once. Member beef barley burned 4 or 5 at once i think it was.

I’ll see if i can find the thread and edit.

Edit:
Here it is http://club.cdfreaks.com/f33/dare-burn-2-verb-r-dls-once-226212/[/QUOTE]

Thats the same method I’ve been using for the past few months.
But I requires that I use all my 2HDDs and 1 extra external HDD to burn 3 copies at once.

So there is absolutely NO program out there that accepts multi-drives like NERO that support custom layerbreak?

Or is there a way to cusom Layerbreak Nero Burning ROM?

It is not a matter of burning software :disagree:

There is no HDD so fast to provide data to three burners at the same time. The only way to burn with many drives at the same time is to use physically separate HDDs as source of data for each burner.

[QUOTE=geno888;2199633]It is not a matter of burning software :disagree:

There is no HDD so fast to provide data to three burners at the same time. The only way to burn with many drives at the same time is to use physically separate HDDs as source of data for each burner.[/QUOTE]

Well, Nero Burning ROM does me to 3 burners at once at 8x in 8mins. Thats the standard time it takes to burn to a single burner. So there is no time difference.

So someone should make software that supports the same as Nero but with Custom layerbreak supported. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=logitendo;2199716]Well, Nero Burning ROM does me to 3 burners at once at 8x in 8mins. Thats the standard time it takes to burn to a single burner. So there is no time difference.

So someone should make software that supports the same as Nero but with Custom layerbreak supported. :)[/QUOTE]yeah they should but they don’t because people would be gripping cause it won’t work for them cause they don’t know what they are doing. The average person has no idea how to burn one disc. Just like burning on the fly. Not many apps will do that either for same reason(s).

[QUOTE=Bob;2199723]yeah they should but they don’t because people would be gripping cause it won’t work for them cause they don’t know what they are doing. The average person has no idea how to burn one disc. Just like burning on the fly. Not many apps will do that either for same reason(s).[/QUOTE]
:frowning:
starts donating towards IMGburn again in hopes that multi-drive support is in the works
hopes people follow suite :flower: