Nero Linux 3.5.1.0 *.cue problem

vbimport

Hi everybody!
I’m nubee in my Ubuntu. I’m audiophile & meloman and had installed Ubutntu to check some people’s opinion that audio СDs copied or written from lossles images in Linux sound better that made in WIN environment. Of course, finally I play them in my Cd-player, not PC.

At first I met difficulties finding soft, that supports my usual formats of audio CD writing: big unsplitted wav (full audio Cd image) + cue sheet.
After some time of looking and reading, I found progs, that claim to support full functional reading and writing wav+cue in Ubuntu 8.04. They are: K3b, Brasero, Nero Linux, Gnome Baker.
K3b - does it in real, almost no question (just small bugs :iagree:), Gnome also, but with less functionality. Brasero fails to open any cue, although sees them. It says, that can’t find wav after.

I was very glad to find Nero Linux among these progs, cause AHEAD soft for WIN is good known for me and functional. So, I downloaded Demo version 3.5.1.0 from of.site and installed it. Everything is OK except…cue+wav. When I try to open any cue project it simply does nothing…In opening projects window, when I point on *.cue file it writes in the right column - “unknown format”, although sees it as a project.
At the same time k3b and gnome backer burn the same cue project with no question. I have tried several files and projects to feed Nero Linux - result is the same.

Can anybody help to locate and fix the problem or it is known bug,that suggests to be corrected in future versions?

This might be a syntax problem inside the cue file… Make sure that the wav file is correctly spelled, especially regarding character case.

[QUOTE=mathf;2114603]This might be a syntax problem inside the cue file… Make sure that the wav file is correctly spelled, especially regarding character case.[/QUOTE]

I have tried several different projects, images, before had checked them in Win Nero and then succesfully burned them in Ubuntu with k3b and gnome baker, but Nero Linux - refuses all these files.
Syntax is ok so.
But therefore I tried to rename filenames and text of *.cue sheets using only one digit as filename-Nero Linux ignores these variants also, does noting when I try to open it…

What else should I try?

Could you send me the .cue file via pm ?