Nero language problem

i’ve downloaded the latest nero in the official site. i’ve downloaded the english version, but somehow along the way, the license agreement is in japanese. after installation, the program group of nero is in japanese. and the file types that is recognized by nero became japanese too (when you browse explorer in detailed view). somehow the application is in english (the menus and text).

what i’m annoyed is the filetypes on the explorer. is there anyway to change it back to english?

by the way, i have installed several asian fonts on my system. winxp. but the general language is english. is that the reason why this is happening?

thanks

I don’t know for sure, but I would to guess the problem lies in your system. You might check the Help and Support in XP to see if anything helps.

I’m having the same problem too. I wonder why Nero doesn’t address this issue on their site or anywhere else.

Anybody knows the parameters to force installation in English?

http://forum.my.nero.com/index.php?showtopic=6251

as wither said, compared to older Nero versions, it is not possible to specify the language during the installation process with Nero Multimedia Suite 10.
Nero Multimedia Suite 10 will install in the same language as used for the operating system. You can contact TechSupport for help if you need another language than the one of your operating system.

Regards,

Infohelp

[QUOTE=elias_0000_0000;2546616]
as wither said, compared to older Nero versions, it is not possible to specify the language during the installation process with Nero Multimedia Suite 10. [/QUOTE]Nerö 10 did not exist when this question was asked - 4 years ago.

Michael