Nero: is there a way to store artist/title information of burned cds?

vbimport

I’ve been using Nero for two years or so and there is only one thing that bothers me. I burn lots of audio compilations and sometimes I need to backup some of these just as if they were regular audio cds. BUT, I really hate opening the database and filling in the titles when I insert the cd etc. I remember at the pre-historical age :stuck_out_tongue: of EasyCdCreator3.5, that program used to store all information of burned cds (heh, in the cdplayer.in file!) so when you put a cd that you had burned in the player, all titles would be there…
I’ve tried everything, a user cd database, a program cd database… all cd’s I manually enter information for are there. All the cd’s I burn aren’t.
So does anyone know if Nero can actually do this? And if it can’t, can the latest EasyCdCreator do it?

Cheers to all you freaks! (cd freaks that is)

Try:

In Nero:

Click: File… Preferences… Database

X Program Database
X User Database

Just a thought.

Originally posted by encreept
All the cd’s I burn aren’t.
So does anyone know if Nero can actually do this? And if it can’t, can the latest EasyCdCreator do it?

I don’t know if Nero is able to do that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t.
At least, Nero doesn’t insert the titles in the cdplayer.ini file which is one way of storing those titles.

If Nero doesn’t work… haven’t you tried Feurio!?

This is the program for making compilations. It has everything. You don’t have to open old compilations to make another burn (the list of compilations is there when you open the program), you can even recover the structure of old deleted compilations (they’re stored in the “projects/old” folder), you can export the titles of discs you want from the database to “cdplayer.ini” or another text file… it remembers all data you enter for a disc (including details like highlighting the tracks you selected last time) even if you don’t add it to the database…

and of course, when the burn finishes, Feurio lets you choose if you want to add the disc to the “cdplayer.ini” database and/or your Personal Backup Database in Feurio.

Add to that a more reliable burning engine than Nero and EasyCD.
Professional! :bigsmile:

• Create a new audio CD
  • Go to the CD Audio Tab and set Write CD Text
  • Set all parameters and press the New button
  • Drag your waves to the project window
  • Select the waves one by one and right click to go into properties
  • Check the flags you need and set the individual informations
  • Done :slight_smile:

Nero 5.5.10.35