Nero infotool incorrectly info on cpu

hope this is the correct place to post this again. hello everyone,first time poster and new to this site,look great.hope some one can help me.i have a abit vt6x4 motherboard with a powerleap add on 1.4mhz cpu,512 mb memory 80 and 40gh h/drive 128mb gforce video card sound blaster augidy card windows xp pro.after installing the dvd writer i installed nero oem disk program and tried to burn a cd-r,after about 12% burned it just keeps freezing on me and the only way to shut it down is to reboot.same thing with dvd-r after 1% freezes and have to reboot, the dvd lite keeps flickering as if it is writing to disk but nothing.so after i reboot i go into nero infotool program and under hardware info it shows me that i have a pent3 375mhz cpu only not a 1.4 mhz that my system shows up on boot up and also in my control panel and also in direct x . also in infotool under aspi it said aspi not installed.ok what is aspi driver and do i need this for winxp?, if i select the down arrow button nero has a aspi driver installed.i reinstalled this dvd burner into another computer with just enought spec 500 pent 3 198mb memory and it work ok but take about 2 hours to burn a dvd movie. my cpu is a powerleap addon that shows up in evert utility program i run, also my kids play lot of games on this computer that need over 1mhz cpu so i know that the system is running at 1.4 mhz. please any help would be welcomed, thanks again for all your time