Nero InCD. How To Close A Disc?

vbimport

Anyone use Nero InCD? I have just copied a full DVD’s worth of MP3’s to a disc, but something’s gone wrong and I can’t see any of the files at at all.

I think the disc needs “Closing” anyone got any software that will close a DVD ?

Don’t want to loose all those MP3s coz it will be impossible to get them all again.

Topic started here:
http://djgaz.proboards16.com/index.cgi?board=Help&action=display&thread=1123243933

ISOBuster may give some access to the CD, but this is one reason why you should never use packet writing unless the data is of no consequence.

I’m confused - InCD (UDF formatted) disks don’t need closing - in fact they can’t be. Then the same person posts again nearly a year later as if they are answering the question - what is going on?

I wouldn’t suggest that you follow the link in the first post - additional windows open - be warned.

I gave up with Nero it and now use CDBurnerXP. (My forum link is broke, but I don’t understand where Neil01 is getting the “additional windows” from?)
Cheers.

[QUOTE=GazUK;2721470]I gave up with Nero it and now use CDBurnerXP. (My forum link is broke, but I don’t understand where Neil01 is getting the “additional windows” from?)
Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Did you know how old this posting is?? Over 7 years old and the OP most likely has moved to different software. At least post to a more current posting or create your more current thread rather then bringing a dead thread back.

[QUOTE=neil01;1501502]I’m confused - InCD (UDF formatted) disks don’t need closing - in fact they can’t be. Then the same person posts again nearly a year later as if they are answering the question - what is going on?
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, the OP hasnt understood the idea of packet writing at all.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2721511]Did you know how old this posting is?? Over 7 years old and the OP most likely has moved to different software. At least post to a more current posting or create your more current thread rather then bringing a dead thread back.[/QUOTE]

That was the OP (just several years in between posts) which is what made Neil01 think something was fishy).