Nero - How do I access Nero, not Nero Express?

vbimport

I have Nero version 5.590 installed but can only access Nero Express. Does anyone know now to access the full version of Nero? Thanks:bow:

Some ppl have posted that reentering your key will get you back to the classic nero interface. BTW, Nero Express ain’t a “limited” version of nero. It’s just intented for making the use of the program easier.

Sure, the solution is as you do answer.
re- entering was the only way for me to get the “old” version back, and I tried a lot of things. And, maybe for the record, the “cross-fade” function which seems to disappear on new installs or upgrades can be brought back by installing a very old version, like 4.0 or so and (without running) upgrade to the latest version you are entitled to.
this was the only solution i got working, and Ahead’s helpdesk does not even answer on this matter, shame for such a good program !!

Originally posted by ZipMeister
I have Nero version 5.590 installed but can only access Nero Express. Does anyone know now to access the full version of Nero? Thanks:bow:

Your start menu shortcuts should contain shortcuts for both the traditional interface and for nero express. Also, if you find yourself in nero express by mistake just click on the nero button in the nero express interface and it will take you back to the traditional interface.

Had the same problem to some days ago and i was able to run Nero again just running the executable from the installation folder did not need to re-enter serial!

Originally posted by philamber :
Your start menu shortcuts should contain shortcuts for both the traditional interface and for nero express…

Yes, this is absolutely the smartest and simpliest way to access those 2 ( Nero-Burning Rom & Nero Express ).
And in addition to that, just right-click on those shortcuts there and then Send To -> Desktop ( create shortcut )
So, whenever you like you’ll be able to start them separatelly from your Desktop.