Nero dvd image option

vbimport

i am trying to make an image of a ps2 game with nero, but it wont let me choose any dvd options , only CD-COPY? Why is this (i don’t have a dvd burner yet)

I made an image with DJ instead, but i dont know if it can produce satisfactory backups of PS2 games with a messiah1

Once you install a DVD burner, you’ll be able to select DVD Copy as an option. But of course, for now you could alwaus use Alcohol to at least make the image provided you have a DVD-ROM. There is nothing special about PS2 games, so any program out there can make a working image.

Oh, btw your DJ image should work. I use DJ to burn PS2 DVDs from time to time when I get bored with Nero or Alcohol.

In Nero did you try?
File->Preferences->Expert Features->Enable Image Recorder for all supported formats

thanks, it now works, but when i click on DVDcopy from dvdiso, it mysteriously takes about 30s to change tab. dont know why …

Originally posted by CAVEMAN
Oh, btw your DJ image should work. I use DJ to burn PS2 DVDs from time to time when I get bored with Nero or Alcohol.
what settings do u use for ps2 games?

Originally posted by shuebhussain
what settings do u use for ps2 games?

Actually, I just use the default set. I’ve never had a problem.

out of interest, what burner are you using?

Originally posted by shuebhussain
out of interest, what burner are you using?

I’m using the Pioneer A05. I had the A04 and my burning process hasn’t changed any. Both were able to make working PS2 games with no settings change on my part.