Nero download demo installer to cd

vbimport

I am pretty much a newbie to burning, and could use some help. I just downloaded nero 6.6 off the nero website. Everything works. They suggested that I burn the download demo version installer on a cd so i have a backup. Can someone tell me how to do this. I have a windows xp and a liteon 851s burner if that helps.

Hi and welcome here @CDF,

if Nero is installed on your PC then just open a new compilation (CD-ROM ISO), put your files in the compilation and start burning. If you are really new and you have no Idea waht to do it’s might better to work with Nero Express (wizard). Just click on the Nero Express button.
The last thing I want to add is that I don’t see a real requirement to backup Nero on a CD, you can download it again as often as you want. Also note that Nero is updated to a new version all 1-2 month.

Good luck

Yeah I wouldn’t want to burn that either since its redownloadable lol.

Here are the steps to get you working:

1. Click Start menu.
  2. Highlight All Programs
  3. Highlight Nero
  4. Find Nero Burning ROM and select it.
  5. In there, select the CD type you want (UDF or ISO)
  6. This tree based screen should be familar to you. Just find the file you need and drag it to the left hand side.
  7. When you have all the files you want to burn, click the litup match icon at the top.
  8. You are on your way :slight_smile:

Thank you for your replys, that helped me alot. :slight_smile: