Nero Disable Buffer Underrun 40125s

vbimport

#1

I notice that when i use Nero 5582 with my 40125s, the buffer underrun is always on, and you cant turn it off (ie, buffer underrun has a checkmark, but is 'greyed out').

Is this normal? My old NEC CDRW allowed me to pick.


#2

Originally posted by drisley77
[B]I notice that when i use Nero 5582 with my 40125s, the buffer underrun is always on, and you cant turn it off (ie, buffer underrun has a checkmark, but is ‘greyed out’).

Is this normal? My old NEC CDRW allowed me to pick. [/B]

this is normal !!

you have it grayed becuse the liteon`s use SMART X now

there for if you disable SMART X you can burn eny speed you want with uncertified media at 40-48x

but if you have smart x on it limits the speed if there cdr madia is in its firmware !!

if you had both off lol

i wouldnt lookin to haveing the copyed cdr working on enything !!!

==============================================

smart x is media releated to burn speed
buffer under run is limated to getting the data through out put to the burner fast enough !!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:


#3

Thanks for the info!

Question, i have some cdrs that are rated 32x, but with smartburn enabled i only get upto 24x in Nero.

SOmeone i know can get upto 40x with the same discs on his liteon with smartburn.

However, i use firmware ZSOJ and he uses ZSOA. Could that be the reason?


#4

Originally posted by drisley77
[B]Thanks for the info!

Question, i have some cdrs that are rated 32x, but with smartburn enabled i only get upto 24x in Nero.

SOmeone i know can get upto 40x with the same discs on his liteon with smartburn.

However, i use firmware ZSOJ and he uses ZSOA. Could that be the reason? [/B]

Ok the reason for this is im not entiarly shure !!!

you have a better upgrade than the ZS0A.bin its older than the one you have !!

you have the latest 40x firmware ! :smiley:

:confused: :bow: :bow: :bow: :stuck_out_tongue:


#5

Just a note, it’s SMART-BURN, not SMART-X(SMART-X is for reading, to get the best VCD and Audio read quality possible).


#6

Originally posted by OC-Freak
Just a note, it’s SMART-BURN, not SMART-X(SMART-X is for reading, to get the best VCD and Audio read quality possible).

hehe tnx mate for clearing that up

thats me getting confused again :))))))))

call the :bow: :bow: :bow: :cop: :cop: