[Nero] Cover Designer

vbimport

I burn an audio cd with Nero then I want to make a cover, nothing fancy just artist and track listings. I've tried to get the track listing into the cover designer but I only get track numbers and no text, is there a way to do this because i'm fed up of typing it myself :frowning:

Any chance of getting the file for the NERO COVER DESIGNER from 5.4.0.8?

It would save me the trouble of downloading on a 28.8 KB connection… not to memtion the hassle of trying to get the one file extracted!

I would be MORE than happy to post my results of the experiment!

Thanks for reading this and considering it!

JCL Master

Originally posted by Oz.
[B]OK, I give up.

I sent the files nedeed to the above poster several days ago after he sent me a PM, never got a thank you in a PM, email or here.

So thats it for me, had enough now of helping dimwits out which cant lower themself to say thanks for the help they receive.

From now on, figure it out yourself. [/B]
Oz i can understand your furstration … but be sure, though, that your help is appreciated. Maybe not by this user, but from all other members/guests that had 'n will have the same problem :wink:

Originally posted by Oz.
[B]OK, I give up.

I sent the files nedeed to the above poster several days ago after he sent me a PM, never got a thank you in a PM, email or here.

So thats it for me, had enough now of helping dimwits out which cant lower themself to say thanks for the help they receive.

From now on, figure it out yourself. [/B]

:bow: All I know if that its always considered small payment to at least acknowledge getting help! And it helps others to know whether a suggested “fix” solves the problem or not!

Got the file and the quick DOC file! Thanks a lot! I will be trying those out as soon as I can … just started my “long” work week of 4 days @ 13 hours each!

JCL Master