Nero Cover Designer help

I have a couple of question regarding Neros´Cover designer. Isn´t it possible to copy the tracklist from a cd directly to the backside of the cover ? Do you have to write all the tracks by hand ? I do get the list via internet but I can´t do anything with it…

Can you make the program print lines so you know where the border of the cover is ? As it is now, I have to cut the paper and just hope it´ll fit into the cd case…

I´m new here by the way :smiley:

Okay I will try To answer some of ya questions…

1. It is possible to generate automatically a tracklist on the CD cover!!. But after you load the tracks (mp3 etc.) in the NERO compilation

when starting up CD cover (from the NERO screen) choose a blanc lay-out (if you are using the latest version of CDcover then you can choose also a template and the tracklist will be put on the CD inlay automatic). Then go to inlay for example, once there you will see the inlay with nothing on it. Check the left site of your screen… a menu with icons is placed there, select the icon with shows some sort of lines under each other (pff…difficult to explain a icon :p)
Once you selected it go to the blanc inlay and draw a square with you mouse by pushing the left button…
Then you’ll see the track list (to edit… click on the trackist en choose properties)

1. Print --> choose the other TAB, there you can set which ellement will be printed (cover, inlay etc.) search fot the border options en choose “on all paper(s)” or something like that, now there will be borders printed on the covers…

Hoping this will help you… better talk dutch!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanx, that was a nice explanation ! I´ll try it right away and then I´ll report the result to you later…

:slight_smile: