• buffer level display, both graphically and numerically
    • CPU usage display, both graphically and numerically
  • Added option to set priority
  • Added options button on main screen
  • Greatly improved image burning engine
  • Added menu shortcuts for burning image file
  • Improved erase function
  • Disc Quality Test
    • Added 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x CLV and 8x P-CAV speed settings for BenQ drives.
    • Enabled support for Pioneer drives
  • Small improvements and bug fixes

Also a new Nero InfoTool V4.03 released! Download overhere .

Changes

• Added support for LabelFlash

Hi ScorpioSoft :slight_smile:

There is already a thread here

Yes, that’s the [B]Benq[/B] section :wink:

ooops, sorry for my mistake :flower:

Can someone tell me why my cddvdspeed can scan at 11X and not at 12X and it doesn’t show up 8X, like I see with other 3540 drives in some posts? Ex: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=169411

I can’t see any burning status from “Create Disc” window tab, the data rate curve, motor rpm, cpu usage…etc

Anyone can tell me why?

Thanks! :iagree:

Nice! thanks! :clap: :bow:

That’s because your disc probably isn’t full.

Sascha

If I download these newer versions will they overwrite the existing older versions and become part of the NERO package I installed or do they become stand alone programs.

Copy the new files manually into the map ‘C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Toolkit’ and replace them with the old files.

You probably mean it the other way around: replace the old file with the new one (cdspeed.exe).

You can keep the old version(s) also by just renaming the old cdspeed.exe file to something else, and maybe also add a shortcut to that file to your Nero Toolkit menu in the Start Menu. I have CDSpeed 3.80, 4.11 and 4.50 installed right now.

:doh:

I know what you mean…Downloaded and up and running…
Many thanks…

All you have to do unzip the CD Speed file and then just drag the cdspeed folder from zip window and drop it into your desdtop and you have and you also can keep the older version.

Now that CDSpeed now shows:

• Added seperate Create Disc function with following improvements
  • buffer level display, both graphically and numerically
  • CPU usage display, both graphically and numerically

The question is (since this seems to effect both of my DVD Writers (NEC and a HP/LG drive)):

Why is it that when I create a ‘data DVD disc’ I get a really nice stair step burn up to 16X

The data disc’s CPU cycles stays a steady 3% while the .ISO burn the CPU cycles jump between 10% and 35%???

Also when I try to burn an .ISO the buffer is jumping all over the place and the burn has varying speeds and never tops 10X.

I have turned off all visible background programs, defragged the harddrives and even unplugged the computer from the network just to make sure…

Something is telling me that there must be some sort of setting in WindowsXP for harddrive buffering that I must have set wrong but I don’t have an idea (or remember) what I or some speed tweek setting that changed and really slowed down my harddrive access and no idea as to where to start looking :confused:

Strange isue i selected that cdspeed 4.50 must burn @ 12 and he dit it at max speed and the test burn infomation isn’t burn at all is this a bug i have a nec4551 burner this issue i din’t had with the previos versions

I am having the same problem. How do you burn a img. to a dvd using CD speed 4.5?

If you mean that literally, then the answer is you can’t. CDSpeed does not handle *.IMG files. It only accepts *.NRG and *.ISO files. To burn *.IMG files, I always use Imgburn.

I ment to say *.ISO files. How do use this program to burn ISO files? Also, does this program burn ISO file as good as IMGburn? Anyone do any testing?

Thanks for your responce in advance.

BBec