Nero CD/DVD Speed (4.7.7.5) -Error

I have a Matshita DVD –RAM UJ-841S 1.60 in my Toshiba Satellite Notebook and received and error from Nero CD/DVD Speed (4.7.7.5). I was trying to do a disc quality scan on Spider Man 3. The error was ‘Drive does not support this function’.
Can anyone tell me what gives? I’ve tried ejecting disc while CD Speed is still running. Same issue.

Note sure if I need to update drivers or not.

Word doc attached.

Thanks
Blue

Start playing it and THEN stop and then try again, I think that’s how it goes, because it’s the original and not a backup right

[QUOTE=bluemoss;1932764]I have a Matshita DVD –RAM UJ-841S 1.60 in my Toshiba Satellite Notebook and received and error from Nero CD/DVD Speed (4.7.7.5). [B]I was trying to do a disc quality scan on Spider Man 3.[/B] The error was ‘Drive does not support this function’.
Can anyone tell me what gives? I’ve tried ejecting disc while CD Speed is still running. Same issue.

Note sure if I need to update drivers or not.

Word doc attached.

Thanks
Blue[/QUOTE]

If that is an original disc, then youhave to run a dvd player on it first, for few seconds.
If its a backup, then its probably corrupt.
Nero cannot backup protected media, BTW.

[quote=bluemoss;1932764]I have a Matshita DVD –RAM UJ-841S 1.60 in my Toshiba Satellite Notebook and received and error from Nero CD/DVD Speed (4.7.7.5). I was trying to do a disc quality scan on Spider Man 3. The error was ‘Drive does not support this function’.[/quote] Your Matshita drive doesn’t support this function. Only some drives support quality scanning, and your drive is not one of them.

Congrats on your first post. :slight_smile:

Yep, just found out from videohelp, my drive doesn’t support this function. Oh well, no biggy.

Thanks anyway guys

Yep, first post in all this time being a member. Got so use to just posting on videohelp. Plus been spending way too much time messing with my motorcycle. Enjoying the rides and tinkering. Sorry another post :slight_smile: Thanks again guys!!!