Nero 5.5 has always had BSOD problems. Nero has always worked flawless for me until the release of 5.5. I’m running Win98SE. Previously, I was running Nero 126.96.36.199 and was constantly being hassled by random BSODs. I must’ve reformatted my machine 3 to 4 times before I finally figured out that Nero 5.5 (which was, at one point, the most stable burning software there was!!!) was the culprit. I just installed 188.8.131.52 without uninstalling 184.108.40.206 first. Maybe this is what causes the BSODs but honestly, I felt pretty comfortable installing it that way because the installation for the newer version will automatically uninstall any older version, restart the computer, and proceed with installing the new version upon boot-up. Yeah, whatever!!! For now, I’ll stick with version 220.127.116.11 until Ahead figures out what they did wrong. I’ll wait 'til BSODs are addressed and specifically stated in the next changelog before I spend about 45 minutes downloading the ever-growing size of the Nero setup file over my pathetic dial-up modem account!!!