Nero Burning ROM 6.6.0.15 released

I just posted the article Nero Burning ROM 6.6.0.15 released.

CyberDog used our news submit to tell us that Nero today has updated its burning suite Nero 6 Reloaded to version 6.6.0.15. The company hasn’t released any change logs yet, but we’ll …

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/10552-Nero-Burning-ROM-6_6_0_15-released.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/10552-Nero-Burning-ROM-6_6_0_15-released.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I’m running 6.6.0.15 and CD Speed 4.01 included within 6.6.0.15 Nero.

And?

I think this version introduced a crash bug in Nero Burning ROM. Everytime I close Nero Burning ROM, I get the error “nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” I tried a re-install, but that didn’t help. Does anyone else get this bug?

I am using Burning ROM 6.6.0.15 with no problem. Just burned a full DVD. I haven’t noticed anything different other than the number change:)

“nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” I would get that all the time with 6.6.0.14 however .15 isn’t doing it.

Not had any problem with 6.6.0.14 or 6.6.0.15. (Just a lucky sod eh?)

No problem here. CD Speed 4.01 has some bug fixes. Please visit the Media forum here for more discussions.

I seem to now have a problem - whenever nero accesses my DVD rom, my computer resets. I’m not alone, my buddy also has a similar problem when accessing the DVD rom only he gets the blue screen of death. I’l just use my burner for copying for now.:c

No pb for me!!!

6.6.0.15a just released

@peter ifsnoff - my other friend has it too - using XP. No real way to resolve it, but we figured it was an ASPI/ELBYCDIO driver issue, and it happens when a disc is inserted and tries to autorun etc… I have had no problems with any Nero Package yet! :):):slight_smile: Still no changelog?!