Nero Burning Rom 6.0.0.23 is out!

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail.php3?fid=942634103

Directly from ftp4.nero >

Hoply it fixes the Plextor 708A issue - about 1/4 of my DVD+R disks still fail to close at the end.
(6.0.0.19 was an improovment over 6.0.0.15 where no DVD+R disk wan’t be closed but still I am not that rich to throw away every 4th disk :frowning: ).

Oh man! It won’t even install properly
Installation bombs out just about 80% with arrror message not able to decompress unero.exe
Buggy as hell buy the looks of it

Installed without a problem for me, and have already burned a few disks.

Hmmm, I also have a Plextor 708A, but no probs what so ever. Are you using ‘cheap’ media (cd’rs)?
P4 2.6
1024 ram
asus P4C8000
Plextor 708A rev 1.03
WinXP SP2

Dowmloaded the sencond time and installed fine but some of the CD speed tools freeze the win2kSP4 system
Others work ok though I have not tested it yet

Originally posted by Bobsen
Hmmm, I also have a Plextor 708A, but no probs what so ever. Are you using ‘cheap’ media (cd’rs)?
P4 2.6
1024 ram
asus P4C8000
Plextor 708A rev 1.03
WinXP SP2

No , I used quet expensive Verbatim and HP’s x4 medias and it happened only with Nero , never with Roxio CD/DVD Creator .
Btw: it looks like the problem IS fixed in 6.0.0.23 , at least after installing it I was able to burn 6 DVDs in the row without having this problem …

remember previously-used file names can be uncheked in common dialogs section of tweakui without crashing neroburning rom when you click or hover over file on menu…

1.fix how many more to go? hmm:Z