Nero burning problems

vbimport

Please can someone help. Using Nero and burning music CD’s I have no problem, but I have tried to burn an AVI movie onto a DVD and at 75% it hanged the computer and all I could do was to reset it.
When I tried the second time it got to about 65% and the computer rebuted by itself.
I have tried few more times and the same problem, no error messages, the computer screen goes black all of a sudden and the computer reboots.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Aska723

You are new. If you peruse these forums you will see that [B]details[/B] are needed.

Are you trying to convert the AVI with Nero Vision? What version of Nero are you using. What OS are you using?

Sounds like a overheating problem, please post a log.

Think member[I]chef[/I] is the only one being overheated here atm. :slight_smile:

[I]aska723[/I], please post us a Nero log [I](the log.txt file in your Nero Ahead entry, programs… in widoze, removing any serial numbers).[/I]

[QUOTE=pinto2;2265679]Think member[I]chef[/I] is the only one being overheated here atm. :slight_smile:

[I]aska723[/I], please post us a Nero log [I](the log.txt file in your Nero Ahead entry, programs… in widoze, removing any serial numbers).[/I][/QUOTE]

pinto2,

you can keep your personal attacks to yourself, and rephrasing what I already posted doesnt make it even better. :a