I am using Nero 22.214.171.124 on Windows XP Service Pack 2.
I am new to Nero, so my apologies if I am not describing correctly.
Every time I try to burn a file with Nero, I keep getting image.nrg. Below are my steps.
1) Click on "File", then "Burn Image".
2) Window title "Open" pops up
3) I click on the file that I want to burn and click open
4) A Window that has "Burn" highlighted pops up
5) I click on Burn, then another window "Save image file" pops up.
6) I choose my CD-RW drive and click save.
7) I look at my CD and all i got is "image.nrg" file.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? The original file was an iso image.