Nero BackItUp

I have just started using this backup package and I must be missing something. I am doing 2 backup sets: one for my pictures and another for my other data. I set them both up as weekly Jobs. The problem is that when I get prompted to insert the CD so the backup can begin, I don’t see anything that tells me which backup set is running - My Pictures or My Data. So I finally set one up to run on Sat and the other to run on Sun. A less-than-satisfactory soultion. Then, today (Sun) I started my machine up and after a while noticed a slowdown in responese and noted the CD ROM record light was on. So, my Sunday (My Pictures) bu was running. Unfortunately, I still had the CD with My Data bu on it in the CD drive. So, My Pictures Incremental bu went on the My Data CD. I just copied the bu folders and burned them on the correct CD. But, is there a way to know which bu is running, so the correct CD can be used? I am using Win XP Home.
Thanks for your help,
CW

Hello,

I checked this feature and the Backitup program does not display a job title. I will turn in a suggestion to resolve this issue. Please check this option in future updates.

BR,

Darrick
Nero Tech Support
:cool:

DBady,
Thanks for your quick response. It is very encouraging to find tech support folks checking out application issues on forums.
Thanks,
SW