Nero API

Hello,

I use a CD/DVD burner application that is able to use the Nero burning engine so i wonder if it’s possible to buy the Nero API (the one that doesn’t require Nero to be installed) to use with my application? I read about Nero API on the nero homepage, but it seems like i have to be a commercial software developer (which i’m not) to buy the Nero API. I hope it’s possible to buy the Nero API without being a commercial software developer?
Why not use Nero some might ask…so the reason why i prefer the other application is because it’s less then 5mb and got many features i find useful that Nero don’t have. Also it does not contain all the features that Nero got which i don’t need or want. I do find the Nero Engine to be very good though, but that’s the only part i want. I found out what dlls i need from Nero and which of them that has to be registered. I also found out what registry keys that is required for the other application to detect and be able to use the Nero burning engine. So i could use the standard 173mb Nero installation package just to take the few files i need and make the required changes to my system manually, but i would prefer a small installation package with the Nero API/burning engine only instead.

So is there any way to buy the Nero API with being a commercial software developer? I’m not talking about the SDK that is available for download that require Nero to be installed.

Cheers
Neuz