I rip *.wav files with CDex.
I burn them to CD to make compilations with Nero.
I find that when I drag the *.wav files over in Nero that the titles listed in Nero often change to a portion of the title. It A title may be reduced to half of one word.
I have to go to “Properties” for each song to enter the title.
Under “Properties” I find that The actual title has been split.
Part of it is listed under “Artist” and the rest of it is listed as the “Title”.
If I correct the title under “Properties”, It appears correctly in Nero’s file manager view.
Once I burn a CD, the titles are of course “Track 01.cda”, etc.
Someone told me that going to “Properties” of the burned track would reveal the true title. It does not. All info is gone.
Accessing an online DB would have to be done AGAIN for a CD back-up.
That doesn’t help with a compilation.