Nero 9?

Looks like Nero 9 is coming out soon. The website is showing Nero 8 on sale now for $63. Does anyone have news on 9?

[QUOTE=tellis100;2043665]Looks like Nero 9 is coming out soon. The website is showing Nero 8 on sale now for $63. Does anyone have news on 9?[/QUOTE]

Have not heard anything about a ver.9 But nero 8 is now 49.99
So me thinks 9 is in the works LOL

Haven’t heard anything about ver. 9…but, i also wasn’t looking for it either. :slight_smile:

I am sure there will be a V9 someday, but not anytime soon. V8 is still relatively new.

I heard that it will be officially released soon…
but I don’t know why Nero 9 Ultra Edition (trial ver) can be downloaded at third party website!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

They need perhaps someone to find the bugs. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=enrich2u;2044281]I heard that it will be officially released soon…
but I don’t know why Nero 9 Ultra Edition (trial ver) can be downloaded at third party website!!!:p[/QUOTE]
Must be Warez sites. Stupid sites like those display such things and think people will for it.

P.S.: I’m not promoting any such sites so mods don’t come after me. :slight_smile:

[quote=darshanjog;2044821]Must be Warez sites. Stupid sites like those display such things and think people will for it.

[B]P.S.: I’m not promoting any such sites so mods don’t come after me[/B]. :)[/quote] I googled it and all I found were links to warez sites and we all know what we get from those, trojans and worm and viruses. I would wait until Nero hosts this on their webpage. Don’t worry, darshanjog, no Mods are coming after you. LOL.:flower:

A lot of people call the technical support line because they have been scammed by purchasing a nero trial and “support” for so many years. Make sure when you go to the nero website it actually says:

otherwise I’m pretty sure it’s a scam site.

Why does cd freaks have an add for nero 9 , when there is no such thing. Do we support scams???

[QUOTE=Donewell;2053050]Why does cd freaks have an add for nero 9 , when there is no such thing. Do we support scams???[/QUOTE]
Where did u see it dude?

Can you point me to it?

[QUOTE=darshanjog;2053059]Where did u see it dude?

Can you point me to it?[/QUOTE]

Look up!!! at the top of this forum!! and the top of this thread!!

I don’t see it. Only a Napster commercial.

I took a screen shot and put it in paint and saved it but don’t know how to show it here. But it is at the top of this thread and gone for the forum section now. It is in the ads by google box.

Google does that , what you see is just the topic of this thread. It is automatically put there, it is the topic here isn’t it? You will see no ads for Nero 9 here.

Hi Donewell, what you see is not an ad. There are no links, it is only the topic of this thread.:confused:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2053092]Hi Donewell, what you see is not an ad. There are no links, it is only the topic of this thread.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Here is the link at the top and it took me to a web site to download it
http://nero.download–free.net/

Nero 9.0 Download Free
Download the Latest Version of the famous DVD/CD Burning Software Now!
Nero.Download–Free.net

[QUOTE=Donewell;2053101]Here is the link at the top and it took me to a web site to download it
http://nero.download–free.net/

Nero 9.0 Download Free
Download the Latest Version of the famous DVD/CD Burning Software Now!
Nero.Download–Free.net[/QUOTE]
May be some Warez site was Advertising on Google Adsense :confused:

Does google allow that?

Link is not opening for me but, the URL tells me it’s an AD of Download Website.

[quote=darshanjog;2053109]May be some Warez site was Advertising on Google Adsense :confused:

Does google allow that?

Link is not opening for me but, the URL tells me it’s an AD of Download Website.[/quote]
It opened for me but thats not Nero as we know it, its a package of burning software using the Nero9 name as their burning Rom. It is not a CDF AD.