Nero 9 video options

[qanda]This thread is about the Matshita UJ-850S. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]hey im new to all this dvd burning stuffs… i have nero 9… and i was trying to burn some anime naruto to be specific. they are AVI files sizing 170MB to 275MB. ive tried burning 9 episode in a DVD+RW 4.7G . At first i didnt bother changing my video options. So then i burned those 9 episodes and it was successful. So i tried it on my dvd player and unfortunately the last episode didnt play. So i was wonderin if it had something to do with my video options? DO i need to change my video options? IF im planning to burn 9 episodes in one dvd how do i set the quality setting? is it fit to disc?

kindly tell me what should i do with my video options if im burning 9 episodes?
my questions may sound stupid to you but please bare with me coz im new to this… thank you for readin this. btw im only 9 years old.

they are AVI files sizing 170MB to 275MB

If you are converting to DVD the file sizes are not relevant. What’s the running time of this project?

Fit to disc is correct. But either way it’s odd that only the last episode didn’t play.

What do you mean by ‘didn’t play’? It was there but stopped?

You might try converting only the problem episode and see how it goes. You could also try DVD Flick (free) to see if it’s a Nero problem.

yeah the last episode was there but it didnt play… how bout my video options? shouldn’t i change it?

What’s the running time of this project?

You might try converting only the problem episode and see how it goes.

??

its about 23 mins…