Nero 9 Reloaded?

vbimport

I am wondering now that I am using Win7x64. I read that one now has to get Nero 9 Re to work with 7’s, even the software site says so. So has anyone used 9Re and what their experience so far with updates and just using it so far? I myself only had Nero 6 Ultra and like to stay with Nero but will all the up and downs I heard and read about 7,8,9. A good feedback would tell me how it boils down to using it again. Granted the interface and usage will be way different from 6 but as someone that has used 6 for a better part of my computing going 9Re is a leap. So anyone whom has or is using Nero 9Re this would be a great help so I can avoid any pitfalls or know more before I start. I am fairly sure I will purchase Nero 9Re but not right at this moument since my bugdget was spent on Win7x64 Ultimate. That took a big chunck of saved investment so have to save up for Nero 9Re purchase.

Hi,

I am surprised to see Nerö Reloaded outside of Europe. In former times, Nerö “reloaded” has been the brand name for the full retail version in Europe. In the US, it was Nerö Ultra (sometimes with slightly different features).
As for the Win7 compatibility: Nerö 9 got the “works with Win7” logo, so it is supposed to work with the 64 bit versions also. My suggestion: get the trial and see if it works for you. Unfortunately, they want an email address of you so they can spam you, before the download is available :a

Also, the retail version is often much cheaper in local shops or online vendors like Amazon than Nerö's webshop.
Even better suggestion: ImgBurn :slight_smile:

Michael

I checked online only the 9 Reload is from Nero currently. I haven’t seen it on Newegg or Amazon yet. Guess I check again but last I looked they weren’t on those online sites. They did have the Nero 9 but not Nero 9 Reload for Win7.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2469829]I checked online only the 9 Reload is from Nero currently. I haven’t seen it on Newegg or Amazon yet. Guess I check again but last I looked they weren’t on those online sites. They did have the Nero 9 but not Nero 9 Reload for Win7.[/QUOTE]
I was in Best Buy yesterday and they had Nero 9 for 39.99 with a 20.00 mail in rebate. It said it was Windows 7 compatible.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2469865]I was in Best Buy yesterday and they had Nero 9 for 39.99 with a 20.00 mail in rebate. It said it was Windows 7 compatible.;)[/QUOTE]

But did it say Nero 9 Reload on the box?? I have to check their web site to see if that is true. Just looked it’s only Nero 9. Not Nero 9 Reload. It does says windows but not Windows 7.

exert:
“PC Operating System
Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista x64 Edition”

Doesn’t mention Windows 7…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2471279]But did it say Nero 9 Reload on the box?? I have to check their web site to see if that is true. Just looked it’s only Nero 9. Not Nero 9 Reload. It does says windows but not Windows 7.

exert:
“PC Operating System
Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista x64 Edition”

Doesn’t mention Windows 7…[/QUOTE]
Nero 9 and Nero 9 Reloaded are the same thing, that’s just what they call it…, its over 1.5gbs when installed and thats without any of the extras.

True, but if you look at Nero site it says Nero 9 Reload on the box itself. So if I am miss reading it it does say Nero 9 Reloaded??? Cause that only confuses more then it helps to identify which version they are saying and what the packaging says?? But I can see what your saying that it is Nero 9 wish they would clarify it more better.

Here is a copy of the response I got from Nero customer service about the difference of Nero 9 and Nero 9 Reloaded.

""Thank you for your e-mail and your interest in our software.

Nero 9 and Nero 9 Relaoded is the safe software; however, Nero 9 Reloaded was released simultaneously for those who upgraded to Windows 7.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. “”

""Thank you for your e-mail and your interest in our software.

It was realeased at the same time as Windows 7. Some stores will carry the Nero Reloaded others still carry the previous release. If you purchase the regular Nero 9, you can download the update from the website and activate it using the serial number provided in the box.""