Nero 9 & multi session data dvd!

Well hello,

First of all iam currently iam using nero 9.2.6.0 on vista x64 sp1 up-to-date.

I have worked whit multisession dvd’s before in previous versions of nero. But now i noticed in nero9 that when i import an previous session lets say the first session of proximately 1100 MB written data , nero tend to double that size to 2+gb when i import that current session from my data disk !!?

First i thought it wos because i used automatic compilation refreshing option, but disabling that did not helped either !! NO other files have been added or replaced still the amount of so called written data sudden raises whit 100%!

When i know infact that i have stored half the amount of wot nero claims i have wrote !!!

I used UDF/ISO data dvd format through nero rom burn application and as for media blank dvd+rw 4x verbatim .

Also, when erasing an dvd+rw nero should use its physicall format which is +rw. But instead of that it reads that disc as an dvd-rom booktype kind of media blank in disc info !!! Only when iam able to change booktype setting from that drive from automatic to physical type it manages to erase it as an +rw but after i use and burn some stuff to that disc the booktype changes again to dvd-rom !!!

This has been the same scenario whit 3 different burners so far!!

Wots going on here !!?

I cant accept it needs the same amount of space as i needed for my data files to close down a session for the lead-out!!

Any suggestion / alternatives to nero is appreciated !!

rgds,

janemba,

No one ?

Oh well, i must be the only one whit this issue then! !

thanks anyway,

Nevermind my query regarding my issue. I have solved it .

rgds,
janemba,

Just installed the same version of the product and … found the same problem in multisession DVD.

Can you tell me how you can sold the problem?
Thanks

[QUOTE=Maestr0;2239820]Just installed the same version of the product and … found the same problem in [B]multisession DVD[/B].

Can you tell me how you can sold the problem?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

…is not recommended.