Nero 9 Crashes when transcoding

vbimport

Nero 9 just downloaded from Nero website. Updates all done. During video transcoding process, Nero keeps crashing with no error log.

Why?

Any help welcome please, running XP as OS.

[quote=asjkh2;2152831]Nero 9 just downloaded from Nero website. Updates all done. During video transcoding process, Nero keeps crashing with no error log.

Why?

Any help welcome please, running XP as OS.

Sorry but I not able to help but I do have something to say about Nero 9. I downloaded the 15 day free trial about a month ago and had nothing but problems with it. This was on a clean OS install so 2 days later I uninstalled Nero 9 and reinstalled my Nero 7. I have never had any problems with Nero 6 or Nero 7. I do have a couple questions for you about how and what you did before installing Nero 9. First is: Did you have any Nero products on your computer before installing Nero 9? If you did have a older Nero on your computer did you use the Nero uninstall tool to remove it before installing Nero 9? If you did not uninstall the old Nero then here is the link for the Nero general CleanTool http:www.Nero.com/enu/tools-utilities.html#tab4 run this and then reinstall nero 9 and hopefully your problem will be fixed

Encoding is very cpu intensive. Monitor your temps.