Nero 8

Have being using Nero 8 for about 6 months with no problems. Now all of a sudden i keep getting If you are running Nero burning software via Windows Remote Login you might not be able to access your drives for burning. this has never happened before so some help would be nice. also dvddecryter can not find any drives also.

Moving your thread to the Nero forum, where you should get more informed replies.

[QUOTE=Campy;2287420]Have being using Nero 8 for about 6 months with no problems. Now all of a sudden i keep getting If you are running Nero burning software via Windows Remote Login you might not be able to access your drives for burning. this has never happened before so some help would be nice. also dvddecryter can not find any drives also.[/QUOTE]
Check to see if your Drives are in the correct UDMA Mode, they could have slipped in PIO and the software is not recognizing them, just a guess.:wink:

HAVE CHECKED AND BOTH DRIVES ARE DMA ENABLED

[QUOTE=Campy;2287420]Have being using Nero 8 for about 6 months with no problems. Now all of a sudden i keep getting If you are running Nero burning software [B]via Windows Remote Login you might not be able to access your drives for burning[/B]. this has never happened before so some help would be nice. also dvddecryter can not find any drives also.[/QUOTE]
I used Nero 8 for almost a year and never saw that message, but I am sure that has something to do with your problem, it sounds as if you activated [B] Windows Remote Login [/B]somehow. Did you try running with Administrative Priv.?

Had to do a systems restore to get Nero8 working with the dvd drives again the only problem now is Nero showtime can’t find a skin and open.