NERO 8 wont install period!

vbimport

hey guys so I am really confused on what to do

so i had my computer reformated and cleared monday so im pretty much starting with a fresh computer.

I downloaded DVD shrink 3.2 and then tried to download a trial of nero 8 and i would get to the install screen where it shows the progress of the install and nothing would happen and after like 5 min it would come up with a screen that said NERO 8 could not be installed because it was interupted.

So then uninstalled everything and went to Besy Buy and bought Nero 8 Ulta edition and the same problem happends again. I called Nero and they said to down load their trial and fill in my serial number and all this stuff. Still the same problem.

So i NEED HELP!! what do i do???

i also tried it through a torrent file and same thing again…

[quote=willowtreexx;2000850]hey guys so I am really confused on what to do

so i had my computer reformated and cleared monday so im pretty much starting with a fresh computer.

I downloaded DVD shrink 3.2 and then tried to download a trial of nero 8 and i would get to the install screen where it shows the progress of the install and nothing would happen and after like 5 min it would come up with a screen that said NERO 8 could not be installed because it was interupted.

So then uninstalled everything and went to Besy Buy and bought Nero 8 Ulta edition and the same problem happends again. I called Nero and they said to down load their trial and fill in my serial number and all this stuff. Still the same problem.

So i NEED HELP!! what do i do???

i also tried it through a torrent file and same thing again…[/quote] Download and run the Nero Clean Tool. Use it , then reboot and try again. Are you using Vista? What A/V and Firewall do you have, this could be a settings problem.

I ran the clean tool and i am running XP service pack 2 and the only firewall i have is the windows firewall. and i even turned that off for this…

still have the problem. im so confused. haha

[QUOTE=willowtreexx;2001352]I ran the clean tool and i am running XP service pack 2 and the only firewall i have is the windows firewall. and i even turned that off for this…

still have the problem. im so confused. haha[/QUOTE]

Try to restore your system restored about a week or two and then try to install Nero.